Once per month, we publish our top 10 stocks of the month. As a subscriber to any of our services you get this list at the end of each month. We provide our top 10 ideas for the month ahead.
Here is our top 10 portfolio list for May:
1. West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. (WFG), a diversified wood products company, produces and sells lumber, panels, and pulp and papers in western Canada and the southern United States.
2. Ternium S.A. (TX), which manufactures and processes various steel products in Mexico, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Bolivia, Uruguay, Brazil, the United States, Colombia, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, and Nicaragua.
3. Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV) operates as a sporting goods retailer in the western United States.
4. Texas Pacific Land Corporation (TPL) engages in the land and resource management, and water services and operations businesses.
5. Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) engages in mining, exploring, smelting, and refining copper and other minerals in Peru, Mexico, Argentina, Ecuador, and Chile.
6. Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (HLI), an investment banking company, provides merger and acquisition (M&A), capital market, financial restructuring, and financial and valuation advisory services worldwide.
7. Vedanta Limited (VEDL) operates as a diversified natural resources company in India. The company explores for, develops, extracts, produces, processes, and sells oil and gas, zinc, lead, silver, copper, aluminum, iron ore, steel, and power.
8. CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V., (CX) produces, markets, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, clinker, and other construction materials worldwide. T
9. Leggett & Platt, Incorporated (LEG) designs, manufactures, and markets engineered components and products worldwide.
10. Devon Energy Corporation (DVN), an independent energy company, primarily engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in the United States.
As you can see, we are bullish on materials, financials, energy, and consumer stocks.
Our proprietary financial/moral ranking system spots some of the best opportunities BEFORE most investors catch on. Stay ahead of the curve!
Want to get our next list of top explosive stocks along with buy and sell targets?
Subscribe to one of our services today!